Wednesday, August 8, 2007

DEFINING A NATION WITHIN CANADA!!!!!!

Good Morning Folks.....
Quebec plans to force Canada`s hand.!!!!on how it views the division of powers with the provinces.....One Day when th metis get a little courage...... they will also force Canada`s Hand on defining the metis nation!!! from their perspective..I of course have my own view on that...And waiting for the ruling from the court of Queens Bench will hasten the metis in a vigorous exchange...... Folks there will be huge consequences .for canada/manitoba and decendents of the red river.this will be the first ruling of a court that will outline the red river metis in a light that was never thought of before...i am ready with a law firm to handle my personal compensation!!!!!!and prepared to co-operate with any metis,or metis group... who wishes to join me in my quest for justice!!!and a metis territory that will eventually be a metis sovereign state!!!!!!...some people may Chuckle...but watch me when the flood gates open !!!!! you will be scrambling!!!!!!...take this as notice folks...and i will be on my way first out of the gate.toward metis nationhood >>>>>>WOW>>>>>>>>
Fortunat guiboche aug 8 th 2007......

No comments: