Thursday, April 10, 2008

THE METIS FAILURE'S OF THE PAST!!!!!!!

Good Day Folks...
The Metis failures of the past!!!!!Are Many starting with the debacle of the first period1860---1870--Secondly.. the second period 1870---1886..The long silence 1886---- 1967----The wake up 1967---2008 these were all failures ...and still are to this day....There is no other way to describe it!!!...I was part of that failure too.... and deserve to be told so!!!!But folks i am here to try to correct these mistakes and call them what they are....has far as i am concerned there is no sacred persons withinthe metis nation Past or present...everyone must be scrutinized ....and call it what it is!!!!!! the future of the metis nation is not with NPC'S..it will be with a political Entity that will speak for the metis nation in the metis homeland!!!! A METIS public forum to present ones views would be a good place to start...I would be prepared to outline my thinking at that time...is anyone else prepared to do the same openly for metis to consider!!!!!! I admit i need a bit of help to put my words in perspective to present a clear paper on my thinking!!!!!I offer this to the metis people ....i have been waiting..... the time is now.... we don't live forever!!!!!

Fortunat Guiboche april 10 th 2008 metis territory ..red river...

No comments: