Tuesday, June 19, 2007

HERE IS ACTION I HAVE UNDERTAKEN THIS MORNING!!!!

Good Morning Folks....

This morning while taking my usual walk..the school bus was picking up children i noticed two little native girls crouched on the ground with skippy clothing.\looking down in the ground with with dispair in there eyes ...waiting for the bus!!! other children were there also with parents or guardians well dressed ..happy faces....
this is a matter that has been bothering me..so i phone the seven oaks school div and asked them to check on these two little girls....i phone the mmf inc children office they advised me to contact --ANCHOR--- WHICH I DID AND REPORTED MY CONCERNS...to them i dont know where this will go!!!!but my gut feeling told me this is something i had to do!!!!!if it gets me in trouble well so be it!!!!!!!

i remain Fortunat Guiboche...june 19 th 2007.....

No comments: